Sunday 28 August 2016

Sooo Tired

Hello all! After Doctor's appointments & then a sinus infection, I haven't had a lot of time to create :( However, I am on the mend now & slowly getting back into it. I am happy to share with you my take on Scrap the Boys August challenge - Not Happy! It was difficult to find one of my son when he is not happy. He seems to always be pulling a face or smiling ridiculously in most photos I have of him, so I was glad this one came to mind & was easy to find. I tend to be pulling out a lot of black, white or Kraft cardstock lately, so I just went with the flow on this one.

Products:

Cardstock: Kaisercraft
Paper: Project Life journal cards
Embellishments: Kaisercraft stencil, Crackle texture paste, Kaisercraft alpha die, Kaisercraft rhinestone arrow, Charms Creations emoji (altered), wood veneer, Franchville enamel dots, Kaisercraft embroided badge, Provo Craft sticker

Thanks for stopping by, Tanya X

11 comments:

  1. Hello Tanya, thanks for joining us at STB..your photo is perfect and the background paper looks awesome behind the photo !! Great work my dear !! Have a nice day Heike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this colour scheme! Thanks for joining in at STB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally cool. Love love love your layout. Thank you for joining STB this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally cool. Love love love your layout. Thank you for joining STB this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this layout, the colours really pop off the black background. Thanks for joining us at STB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photo and layout. Thank you for playing along with us at STB.

    ReplyDelete