Sunday 28 August 2016

Photo Shoot

I was more than happy to play along with this challenge for White With 1 this month, seeing as it is one of my favourite colours - Magenta Purple! Actually, anything in any shade of purple is fine with me! ;) I went simple with this layout as, after a bit of a break, I was a bit 'rusty'. Also, with so many photos on the page, I thought a minimalist approach was in order. Here is my youngest on her way to her CanDance performance with her dance school. Her sister took all these photos while my Mum & I chatted away in the front seats! Tabitha rarely gets nervous before any performance & these photos are proof of that :)

Products:

Cardstock: Bazzill

Embellishments: Kaisercraft alpha die, Kaisercraft rhinestones, sequins, generic die cut sticker, generic wood veneer word, Tinby Metallic Melts

Thanks for stopping by, Tanya X

No comments:

Post a Comment