Friday 17 April 2015

Hi all, sorry I haven't been around much - we lead a crazy life! Time to sit down, have a cuppa (Caramel Latte is my favourite!) & try to update my blog :)

First, I have to share with you is my OTP DT project for Aussie Crafters. This month we had to create a diorama with the theme of Under The Sea. When I think of diorama's, all I can picture is the type you make in school, with an old cereal box & bits of string! Then, I stumbled across an article in Scrapbooking Memories, where Chantel Vandenburg had created a diorama in a mason jar. After getting glue EVERYWHERE! I ended up with this little piece. I love it & am planning to make some more. 

Materials used:

Mason jar
Sand (borrowed from the school sandpit)
Shells (from my collection)
Aquarium deocoration (Ariel)
Sequins
Prima paper flowers
Twine
Pearl bracelet ($1 from the op shop)
Pearl flower accents
Charms

Thanks for stopping by X

No comments:

Post a Comment