Saturday 18 April 2015

Another share today & this one is of my dear, late father. I created this layout for Scrapsidaisy Scraplift Challenges Number 118 where you had to incorporate a triangle, a tag & a torn edge. I still have to add the date (I will have to ask Mum when this was taken) & some journalling. That will be the difficult part... Dad loved bush walking & we used this photo on his memorial booklet that we handed out at his funeral... I miss him terribly, even after 2 & a bit years... 

Materials used:

Cardstock: Bazzil
Paper: Prima scraps
Embellishments: Gesso, Kaisercraft stencil, Tattered Angels Glimmermist - Monolith, Heidi Swapp Colour Shine - Gold, Bronzer, Dylusions Ink Spray - Chocolate, Tim Holtz tag die, Distress Ink - Frayed Burlap, alpha stickers, Thickers - Doll

Tanya X

No comments:

Post a Comment