Thursday 9 February 2017

13th Birthday

Challenge #4 over at D-Lish Scraps Cybercrop for January was Simply Stencilled. You had to incorporate 3 different stencils into your project. I had had some recent lessons in mixed media & was in the throws of experimenting, so this project was fun! I used texture paste with 2 of my stencils, then sprayed gold spray over a 3rd. Here is my son on his 13th birthday. I had given the camera to my oldest & asked her to take the photos, unfortunately they were all a bit blurry, & this was the better of the lot.

Products used:

Cardstock: Bazzill
Embellishments: Kaisercraft stencils, texture paste, Dylusions spray - Tangerine Dream, Heidi Swapp Colour Shine - Black Velvet, Gold, Kaisercraft mists - Yellow, Orange, candles, brads, twine, Pressed Petals chipboard word, Memento ink, D-Lish enamel dots

No comments:

Post a Comment