Tuesday 31 January 2017

Be Proud of Yourself

Over at 123 Challenge blog, the criteria for the challenge was the colour blue, the word proud & the technique, stars. I have really been trying to use up some of my stash, so when I found this kit from Funky Flairs, I thought it would fit in perfectly. At first I thought it was too simple, but the more I looked at it, the more I loved it - even hubby commented on how much he liked it! So, here is my boy, published in our local paper, being nominated for a sports award! He was interviewed & had 100's of photos taken by the paper's photographer. He makes me so proud :)

Products used:

Cardstock: Bazzill
Embellishments: Funky Flair kit elements, washi tape, Kaisercraft alpha dies, Prima alphas, Provo Craft alpha dies, markers

4 comments:

  1. Great page and I love your photo. Thanks for joining in at 123 Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a wonderful thing to celebrate with your sons running, and your layout looks marvellous.. thanks for joining in with the 123 Challenge Blog for January...

    ReplyDelete