Thursday 31 March 2016

Circa 1972

Well, hellooo! It's been a while, once again... I always seem to have trouble 'keeping up with the uploading of the pics to the computer; part of scrapbooking :p It has been a crazy month & there have been times where sitting down to scrap has evaded me. I always have great intentions at the beginning of the month, but life just sometimes gets in the way. So, I have only managed to get 1 of the many challenges I would love to do, done. This one is for White with 1, with the colour being Lavender Herb. Of course, purple & it's many tones is my favourite colour, so naturally I had fun with this one. I found this photo of my Mum & I somewhere on my desk, & just had to use it. 

Products used: 

Cardstock: Bazzill
Embellishments: Kaisercraft stencil, texture paste, Kaisercraft acrylic paint - Mauve, Kaisercraft mist - Blackberry, Chalkboard spray - Concord, Colour Shine - Gold & Amethyst, Kaszazz chipboard, embossing folder, brads, enamel dots, rhinestones, paper & fabric flowers, doily, Ultimate Crafts resin, Kaisercraft pearls, The Craft Stall tag, Crackle texture paste, charm, Prima stamps, ribbon, Thickers - Marquise, water colour paint

Thanks for stopping by,

Tanya X

No comments:

Post a Comment