Sunday 24 January 2016


Memories of Moonta

Well, as the month progresses, I feel like I am zooming along with these challenges & I am so pleased with myself! :D I feel like I am finally creating for the pleasure of it, rather than comparing myself to all the super-talented scrapping Sista's out there. As long as I'm happy with what I have produced, I'm worrying less of how others see my pages - is that a good thing or not??? Anyway, here is my page for Charms Creations Challenge #2 this month. Don't you just love Charms Creations?!?! I know I do :) I went with a beach theme, to match the challenge & I love how this page finished up. In this photo, I was only 2, my sister 7 & our brother 11. Our cousin Cary is on the end. Something else I'm loving, is looking through my papers & finding gems like this - perfect for a beach photo.

Products used:

Paper: Bo Bunny Paradise Harbour, Kaisercraft Key to my Heart - Charismatic

Embellishments: Distress Ink - Weathered Wood, Close to my Heart twine - Glacier, Funky Flair, metal charm, Charms Creations map marker, shell embellishments, Thickers - Patchwork, paper flowers

Thanks for stopping by,

Tanya X

No comments:

Post a Comment